|- No content found.
- Check your ID and board name.
Make sure your photographer covers the following:
- The bride's gown before she wears it, shoes and jewellery.
- The bride having her make-up and hair done, and her maids getting ready too.
- The bride in the car, heading for the ceremony venue.
- The groom with his father, his grooms men and preparation moments.
- The bride and her father before and while walking down the aisle. The grooms face seeing his bride.
- The father giving away his daughter.
- The vow reciting and exchanging of rings.
- The first kiss and introduction as married couple.
- The getaway car.
- The ceremonial and reception venue(s) - its garden and interior.
- The guests and bridal party arriving at church and/or reception.
- The processional and recessional.
- The band performing.
- Table settings, bridal-party table and decorations.
- Food and cake, the toast and bouquet/garter toss.
- The cutting of the cake.
- The first dance, father-and-daughter, mother-and-son dance.
Formal portraits should be of:
- The bride and groom together and alone.
- The bride and groom with their wedding party and family.
- The bride with her family and the groom with his.
- The bride and groom with her family and also with his.
- Group photograph with both families.
- The bride with her mother and the groom with his father.
- The flower girls, ring bearers and maids/grooms-men.
- The bridal bouquet.