|- No content found.
- Check your ID and board name.
When looking for and choosing between wedding reception venues, remember the following:
- Determine your budget and only look within this frame.
- Determine the size of your invitation-list and look for venues big enough.
- Decide on your wedding style beforehand. Do you prefer your reception to be romantic, formal or natural? Use your preference as guide to finding a venue in keeping with the style and/or theme.
- Does the venue allow for a DJ, kitchen facilities and keeping drinks cool? Is there space for sitting and dancing?
- Does your venue have an alcoholic licence and/or a licence to conduct wedding ceremonies?
- Is your preferred venue open for the day?
- Are there additional bookings apart from yours?
- How many hours does the booking include?
- What does your fee include (such as VAT)?